Our Online Shop is still open for all online orders.
All orders are posted daily through Royal Mail and DHL and FedEx.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY SHIPPING TIMESCALES DURING THIS WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC
THE LONDON BROW LAMINATION PROCEDURE:
Our Procedure is for The London Brow Lamination Products Only
Read all Instructions & Important Information below before starting treatment.
Before starting make sure you place a barrier around your clients brow (vaseline is a good barrier). This will protect your clients skin from any perm solution.
1. Apply London Brow Lift - Step 1 to one brow at a time. Take care to keep the perm solution to hair area only avoiding tips. Cover brows with cling wrap.
See The London Brow Timing and Hair Type Guide below for how long to leave Step 1 on the brows.
2. After leaving Step 1 on for the necessary time, remove the cling wrap and then by using a WET cotton pad, remove all the solution in an upwards motion leaving no residue. Be gentle with the brows they are fragile. Once clean, apply Step 2 - London Brow Neutraliser Creme to both brows together. Be generous you need to ensure all brow hair is covered and neutralised correctly to keep brow hair safe.Cover again using your cling wrap again to fix the hairs into place.
3. After leaving Step 2 on for 6 - 8 minutes, remove cling wrap then remove all the solution in an upwards motion using a cotton bud or cotton pad. Set the brows into your desired shape.
Tint (if necessary) and Wax
4. Apply Step 3 - London Brow Nourish Creme to both brows. Use a generous amount to ensure this is applied to the hair and skin. Leave Step 3 - Brow Keratin Nourish on the brows for the client to leave with.
5. Retail The London Brow Keratin Boost to your client and instruct them to nourish the hair and skin daily.
Step 1: 2 - 8 minutes (Spot apply thereafter if necessary)
Step 2: 6 - 8 Minutes
Step 3: Client to leave on for minimum 12 hours to keep brows locked in place
Thereafter use London Brow Keratin Boost daily or weekly as needed
HAIR TYPE GUIDE:
Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 2 - 4 Minutes
Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 3 - 6
Minutes Coarse of Stubborn Hairs: 4 - 8 Minutes
HOW BROW LAMINATION WORKS:
Step 1 When the Brow Perming Solution is applied, a chemical process breaks down the bonds within each hair, allowing them to become flexible to be positioned into a new shape.
Step 2 When the Brow Neutraliser (Fixing) Solution is applied, the hair bonds (Disulphide bonds) rejoin and reform into the new shape.
Step 3 The Brow Nourishing Serum is applied at the end of the treatment to restore moisture back into the brows and skin. The serum also locks the brows into place for the next 48 hours.
NOTE: The new brow design and shape takes up to 48 hours for the bonds to reform and lock into place. It is important to stress that your client follows the correct aftercare for 48 hours post-treatment as well as the duration of their brow perm.
BROW LAMINATION CLIENT AFTERCARE:
Important Aftercare for 24 - 48 hours post treatment and for the duration of the brow perm.
NOTE: If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to the area and seek medical advice.
London Brow Lamination Kit